Traducción de hamstring en español:
- (of person)ligamento (masculine) de la corva(of horse) tendón (masculine) del corvejón or jarreteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The lift is actually performed by the leg muscles (quadriceps, hamstrings, and gluteus maximus) on the way up.
- You must squat to build a symmetrical sexy lower body with a balance between the quadriceps and the hamstrings and gluteus maximus.
- Your gluteus maximus and hamstrings are powerful hip extensors that are activated whenever you stand, sit or step up.
- Do not run down the rear of the leg when nearing the hock as it is easy to cut the hamstring and cause lameness.
- They can go to the neck and slice the jugular vein and carotid artery; they can cut the hamstring above the hock; they can cut the band on top of the neck.
transitive verb past tense & past participle -strung
- 1.1 (render powerless) (usually passive) I was hamstrung: I couldn't help themestaba atado de pies y manos: no podía ayudarlosthe project was hamstrung by lack of fundsel proyecto se vio frustrado por falta de fondosOraciones de ejemplo1.2
- His ability to bring reform to Brazil will be hamstrung by budget restrictions
- Its construction has been hamstrung by numerous delays and corruption scandals.
- But our currency is hamstrung by severe structural distortions in both the economic and financial spheres.
cortarle el tendón del corvejón or jarrete aOraciones de ejemplo
- He hammered the remnants of his blade into the chest of the one who shattered it, and jumped to avoid a swipe that would have hamstrung him.
- Squall pushed aside the chair that Mathers was trying to hamstring him with.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda