Ver entrada madre: → hang
- 2verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object (on hook, hanger)(coat)to hang up one's boots o (in American English also) spikes/sneakers/skates
- [colloquial] she has so many hang-upstiene tantos complejos or traumasOraciones de ejemplo
- Maybe they have fascinatingly complex emotional hang-ups just waiting to be mined by pop psychology - and maybe it's none of our business.
- I also suffer from the narcissistic delusion that my hang-ups are so uniquely complex that no therapist could possibly know how to deal with me.
- Abstinence allows the cravings to subside and the mind to clear, leaving the individual free to deal with emotional hang-ups.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda