Traducción de hardened en español:
- 1 (made harder) [steel] templadoOraciones de ejemplo
- The same mix characteristics that make it hard for water to penetrate into the hardened concrete make it tough for the bleed water to get out.
- It was still hard, but the hardened clay came off a little.
- A mouthpiece is made for the instrument of gum or hardened wax.
- 2 2.1 (seasoned) [troops/veterans] curtido (en el combate) to be hardened
tosth estar* acostumbrado or hecho aalgoOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (inveterate) (before noun/delante del nombre) [sinner/drinker] empedernido; [criminal] habitual
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But I am a hardened, experienced and seasoned reporter and I have been around long enough not to be taken in by appearances.
- ‘We might not have any superstars, but our current team has plenty of hardened experience’, explains secretary John Downie.
- The experiences kind of hardened us against the club, and it is actually only in the last week, with what has happened to them, that our members have been discussing them.
- This was especially so in a penal colony where many of the convicts were hardened criminals and many of the free settlers were themselves ex-convicts and impulsive men.
- We did run into a few scary guys, but with the majority of them it was almost impossible to see them as hardened criminals.
- And we're dealing with a real hardened criminal that's violated, I believe, just about every international law.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.