- 1.1 (ironmongery) ferretería (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) hardware dealer ferretero, (masculine, feminine) hardware store ferretería (f), mercería (f) (Chile)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (equipment, machinery) equipo (m), maquinaria (f) military hardware armamento (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Computing/Informática] hardware (m), soporte (m) físico, equipo (m)
- They aren't expensive and are sold by DIY shops, hardware stores and locksmiths.
- Chris and her brother Jim run it alongside the grocery business, hardware store and fishing tackle shop.
- Retail products range from work wear and lawn and garden supplies to hardware and pet foods.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reliability of military equipment and hardware is also on a steady decline.
- Global politics shift, military hardware and strategies are tried and tested and new forms of protest emerge.
- Yet for all the talk of military hardware and holy war, little time is devoted to what happens if it goes wrong.
- This avoids the complications that often result from putting old hardware into new equipment.
- The development and testing of the Alarm hardware was a lengthy and challenging process.
- It has put in - for free - Wi-Fi hardware equipment in a slew of hotels around Ireland.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.