Traducción de hare en español:
- (as) mad as a March hareto raise o start a hare (British English)más loco que una cabrato run with the hare and hunt with the hounds (British English)irse por las ramasservir a Dios y al diabloOraciones de ejemplo
- European game animals include various deer, wild boar, hare, and rabbit.
- Three species of hares are native to California, the snowshoe, black-tailed, and white-tailed.
- He said: ‘I've noticed an increase in birds and a lot more hares since the grassland has been in place.’
- (British English) [colloquial]to hare in/out/up/downentrar/salir/subir/bajar a la carrera or como un bólido [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mutu leaves Toure for dead, hares down the left wing and shoots from a narrow angle.
- Then Harry came haring out of the bathroom like some over-protective mother bear and just about bit my head off.
- He has already been haring about this morning, giving awards to schoolchildren and meeting with constituents.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.