Traducción de harmonize en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [Music/Música] cantar en armonía 1.2 (be in accord) [colors/ideas] armonizar*Oraciones de ejemplo
- Oriental rugs with their mellowed tones will harmonize with almost any color.
- A wooden kitchen chair that no longer matches can easily be spray-painted in a color that will harmonize with the new tablecloth and drapes.
- Make sure they grow shorter than the anchor plant, share its cultural requirements, and harmonize with its colors and textures.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Music/Música] [melody/tune] armonizar* 1.2 (bring into accord) [policies/plans] armonizar*, poner* en armoníaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It will also mount a massive lobbying campaign in Brussels to harmonise European copyright with US law, arguing that in an MP3 world rights protection must be universal.
- The development plan would harmonise the activities of the ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, the agriculture consultative forum and other stakeholders.
- It is important to address these problems in a coherent and a global way, which requires co-ordination between different government and calls for harmonising and synchronising our approaches.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the next lesson Milhaud essentially approved the work after a few comments and suggestions, then requested that Trimble harmonize the melody for the next lesson.
- Those Antipodeans had the same understanding of rhythmic lyrics, chord progressions and harmonising melodies as Ezio.
- These melodies were harmonized accordingly and subsequently subjected to extensive thematic development in the paradigm of Western-European nineteenth-century compositional procedures.
- Rather than singing lyrics, they simply harmonize in tones that seem to alternate between accompanying and leading the music.
- Tom Petty harmonizes to great effect on the latter, and Springsteen unleashes his most jaw-droppingly savage lead guitar on the former.
- She had just been going to support her sister but Jo immediately sang a lower part, harmonising.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas