Traducción de harmonize en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [Music/Música] cantar en armonía 1.2 (be in accord) [colors/ideas] armonizar*Example sentences
- Oriental rugs with their mellowed tones will harmonize with almost any color.
- A wooden kitchen chair that no longer matches can easily be spray-painted in a color that will harmonize with the new tablecloth and drapes.
- Make sure they grow shorter than the anchor plant, share its cultural requirements, and harmonize with its colors and textures.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Music/Música] [melody/tune] armonizar* 1.2 (bring into accord) [policies/plans] armonizar*, poner* en armoníaExample sentences
- It will also mount a massive lobbying campaign in Brussels to harmonise European copyright with US law, arguing that in an MP3 world rights protection must be universal.
- The development plan would harmonise the activities of the ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, the agriculture consultative forum and other stakeholders.
- It is important to address these problems in a coherent and a global way, which requires co-ordination between different government and calls for harmonising and synchronising our approaches.
- At the next lesson Milhaud essentially approved the work after a few comments and suggestions, then requested that Trimble harmonize the melody for the next lesson.
- Those Antipodeans had the same understanding of rhythmic lyrics, chord progressions and harmonising melodies as Ezio.
- These melodies were harmonized accordingly and subsequently subjected to extensive thematic development in the paradigm of Western-European nineteenth-century compositional procedures.
- Rather than singing lyrics, they simply harmonize in tones that seem to alternate between accompanying and leading the music.
- Tom Petty harmonizes to great effect on the latter, and Springsteen unleashes his most jaw-droppingly savage lead guitar on the former.
- She had just been going to support her sister but Jo immediately sang a lower part, harmonising.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.