Traducción de harmonize en español:
- 1.1 (Music)cantar en armonía1.2 (be in accord)(colors/ideas)
armonizarOraciones de ejemplo
- Oriental rugs with their mellowed tones will harmonize with almost any color.
- A wooden kitchen chair that no longer matches can easily be spray-painted in a color that will harmonize with the new tablecloth and drapes.
- Make sure they grow shorter than the anchor plant, share its cultural requirements, and harmonize with its colors and textures.
- 1.1 (Music)(melody/tune)1.2 (bring into accord)
poner en armoníaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It will also mount a massive lobbying campaign in Brussels to harmonise European copyright with US law, arguing that in an MP3 world rights protection must be universal.
- The development plan would harmonise the activities of the ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, the agriculture consultative forum and other stakeholders.
- It is important to address these problems in a coherent and a global way, which requires co-ordination between different government and calls for harmonising and synchronising our approaches.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the next lesson Milhaud essentially approved the work after a few comments and suggestions, then requested that Trimble harmonize the melody for the next lesson.
- Those Antipodeans had the same understanding of rhythmic lyrics, chord progressions and harmonising melodies as Ezio.
- These melodies were harmonized accordingly and subsequently subjected to extensive thematic development in the paradigm of Western-European nineteenth-century compositional procedures.
- Rather than singing lyrics, they simply harmonize in tones that seem to alternate between accompanying and leading the music.
- Tom Petty harmonizes to great effect on the latter, and Springsteen unleashes his most jaw-droppingly savage lead guitar on the former.
- She had just been going to support her sister but Jo immediately sang a lower part, harmonising.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda