Traducción de heavyweight en español:
- [Sport/Deporte] peso (masculine and feminine) pesado a political/literary/industrial heavyweight un peso pesado de la política/literatura/industriaExample sentences
- The World's allow one entrant per division per country, while the World Games are one men's lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight per continent.
- The German was world heavyweight boxing champion from 1930-32.
- He also happens to be a two-time world heavyweight boxing champ.
- Where must it be ranked among the great clashes between light heavyweights and heavyweights?
- The boxers set a brisk pace for heavyweights, both relying on speed of hand and continual movement.
- It was because they weren't heavyweights, and to expect them to compete with the heavyweight champion, who held the premier title in boxing, was ludicrous.
- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] (before noun/delante del nombre) [boxer/wrestler] de la categoría de los pesos pesados; [title] de los pesos pesados 1.2 (of fabric) [cotton/denim] grueso y resistente 1.3 (serious) [newspaper] serio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the