Traducción de heavyweight en español:
- (Sport) a political/literary/industrial heavyweightun peso pesado de la política/literatura/industriaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The World's allow one entrant per division per country, while the World Games are one men's lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight per continent.
- The German was world heavyweight boxing champion from 1930-32.
- He also happens to be a two-time world heavyweight boxing champ.
- Where must it be ranked among the great clashes between light heavyweights and heavyweights?
- The boxers set a brisk pace for heavyweights, both relying on speed of hand and continual movement.
- It was because they weren't heavyweights, and to expect them to compete with the heavyweight champion, who held the premier title in boxing, was ludicrous.
- 1.1 (Sport) (before noun)(boxer/wrestler)de la categoría de los pesos pesados(title)1.2 (of fabric)de los pesos pesados(cotton/denim)grueso y resistenteOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (serious)
(newspaper)Oraciones de ejemplo
- With the weight penalty (a heavyweight publication), either hand carry it on the plane, or send it early for the festive season by sea mail!
- A slimming guru has received an award from a no-longer-so heavyweight TV critic for bringing Weight Watchers classes to Rochdale.
- Choose high-quality, mediumweight fleece - lightweight fleece will not produce a fluffy bloom and two layers of heavyweight fleece are too bulky.
- With a serious heavyweight training behind him, his food is already to die for.
- Some got merely dozens of votes but very many were serious heavyweight contenders with a wide range of experience.
- Perhaps we have been wrong in thinking him a serious, heavyweight politician.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.