Traducción de heavyweight en español:
- (Sport) a political/literary/industrial heavyweightun peso pesado de la política/literatura/industriaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The World's allow one entrant per division per country, while the World Games are one men's lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight per continent.
- The German was world heavyweight boxing champion from 1930-32.
- He also happens to be a two-time world heavyweight boxing champ.
- Where must it be ranked among the great clashes between light heavyweights and heavyweights?
- The boxers set a brisk pace for heavyweights, both relying on speed of hand and continual movement.
- It was because they weren't heavyweights, and to expect them to compete with the heavyweight champion, who held the premier title in boxing, was ludicrous.
- 1 (Sport) (before noun)(boxer/wrestler)
de la categoría de los pesos pesados(title)
de los pesos pesadosOraciones de ejemplo
- With the weight penalty (a heavyweight publication), either hand carry it on the plane, or send it early for the festive season by sea mail!
- A slimming guru has received an award from a no-longer-so heavyweight TV critic for bringing Weight Watchers classes to Rochdale.
- Choose high-quality, mediumweight fleece - lightweight fleece will not produce a fluffy bloom and two layers of heavyweight fleece are too bulky.
- 3 (serious)(newspaper)
serioOraciones de ejemplo
- With a serious heavyweight training behind him, his food is already to die for.
- Some got merely dozens of votes but very many were serious heavyweight contenders with a wide range of experience.
- Perhaps we have been wrong in thinking him a serious, heavyweight politician.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda