Traducción de heavyweight en español:
- [Sport/Deporte] peso (masculine and feminine) pesado a political/literary/industrial heavyweight un peso pesado de la política/literatura/industriaExample sentences
- The World's allow one entrant per division per country, while the World Games are one men's lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight per continent.
- The German was world heavyweight boxing champion from 1930-32.
- He also happens to be a two-time world heavyweight boxing champ.
- Where must it be ranked among the great clashes between light heavyweights and heavyweights?
- The boxers set a brisk pace for heavyweights, both relying on speed of hand and continual movement.
- It was because they weren't heavyweights, and to expect them to compete with the heavyweight champion, who held the premier title in boxing, was ludicrous.
- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] (before noun/delante del nombre) [boxer/wrestler] de la categoría de los pesos pesados; [title] de los pesos pesados 1.2 (of fabric) [cotton/denim] grueso y resistente 1.3 (serious) [newspaper] serio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a