Traducción de hectic en español:
- 1 [day/week] ajetreado, agitado; [journey/pace] agotador; [activity] frenético, febril; [trading] intenso I've been in a hectic rush all day he andado todo el día como loca de aquí para allá [colloquial/familiar] things have been pretty hectic at the office recently últimamente hemos estado agobiados de trabajo en la oficinaOraciones de ejemplo
- With a heavy inflow of pilgrims adding to the hectic business activity on the streets branching out from the temple, regulating traffic is not an easy task.
- For a couple of hours there is hectic activity and on every side there are vigorous walkers and indefatigable joggers getting their morning exercise.
- What with raucous classes and a year full of hectic lessons ahead, most teachers do not have time for the child with a problem, said many participants.
- 2 [Medicine/Medicina] [fever/flush] héctico, héticoOraciones de ejemplo
- He likens the maladies of a state to the hectic fever.
- He uses hectic fever as an analogy - as hectic fever is to the body, political maladies are to a state.
- Within a year, however, he contracted and died of a hectic fever.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to