Traducción de hiccup en español:
- 1.1 to have (the) hiccups she got the hiccupsshe gave a loud hiccup and blushed scarletle dio hipoan attack of hiccupssoltó un hipo bien fuerte y se puso como la granaun ataque de hipoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (brief interruption) they view this failure as a mere hiccup
I don't want any last-minute hiccups! (British English)consideran que este fracaso es solo un pequeño contratiempo¡no quiero problemas de última hora!Oraciones de ejemplo
- Everyday hiccups don't need medical treatment, as they will go away on their own.
- The GP will examine you and look particularly for signs of the serious conditions that can cause persistent hiccups, such as an infection of the diaphragm.
- Slowly my sobs subsided and all that was left was my hiccups which sounded off every once and a while.
- Overall it was a very successful day as everything went well with only a few minor hiccups and the weather was ideal.
- Jake is back on his feet and is doing well apart from a couple of minor hiccups.
- The data collection for the main study itself went smoothly, with only very minor local hiccups.
intransitive verb (in British English also) -pp-
- if I drink too much, I start hiccupingsi bebo demasiado, me da or me entra hipoOraciones de ejemplo
- Her dark eyes are wide with childish terror, and she hiccups so dramatically that, at first, she cannot speak at all.
- She hiccuped a bit and her voice sounded almost slurred.
- My eyes stung brutally and I started to hiccup.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.