Traducción de hireling en español:
- [formal] [pejorative/peyorativo] mercenario, (masculine, feminine), asalariado, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For ten years before secession, Northerners were commonly referred to as ‘mongrels and hirelings.’
- Then we sign petitions to crowd our ballots with initiatives, in effect telling our hirelings that we can do a better job than they can.
- These fascists and hirelings are not rising up, they are stamping back down.
- Evans said, "he did not see how hireling, landless tenant slaves could ever get the means to buy land."
- It sounds more like a hireling, who would run at the first sign of a wolf.
- To such had the policy of the great Irish leader brought the ignorant people who trusted him and his hirelings.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the