- [formal] [pejorative/peyorativo] mercenario, (masculine, feminine), asalariado, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For ten years before secession, Northerners were commonly referred to as ‘mongrels and hirelings.’
- Then we sign petitions to crowd our ballots with initiatives, in effect telling our hirelings that we can do a better job than they can.
- These fascists and hirelings are not rising up, they are stamping back down.
- Evans said, "he did not see how hireling, landless tenant slaves could ever get the means to buy land."
- It sounds more like a hireling, who would run at the first sign of a wolf.
- To such had the policy of the great Irish leader brought the ignorant people who trusted him and his hirelings.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to