- [frml & pej] mercenario, -ria (m,f), asalariado, -da (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For ten years before secession, Northerners were commonly referred to as ‘mongrels and hirelings.’
- Then we sign petitions to crowd our ballots with initiatives, in effect telling our hirelings that we can do a better job than they can.
- These fascists and hirelings are not rising up, they are stamping back down.
- Evans said, "he did not see how hireling, landless tenant slaves could ever get the means to buy land."
- It sounds more like a hireling, who would run at the first sign of a wolf.
- To such had the policy of the great Irish leader brought the ignorant people who trusted him and his hirelings.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.