noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (social gathering)[ reunión social donde se baila danzas folklóricas ]Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (square dance) cuadrilla (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then the couple were off to their ranch in Bromley Common for a hoedown to celebrate with 150 guests including many family members.
- Whether you hold a harvest hoedown or a stylish sit-down dinner party for eight, fall for outside entertaining this autumn!
- Saturday night and country roads led us to Washington County's Food Farm, where event planner extraordinaire Bob Sendall hosted a haute hoedown that attracted 200 city slickers to the rural retreat.
- Also, at least in many rural communities, the square dance and hoedown are still around, even if chiefly on that life support of a special evening of ‘Western’ dancing.
- Dinner is usually a buffet or served family-style; at some dinners you'll be treated to live entertainment such as mellow folk songs or a merry hoedown.
- After they arrived in Louisiana, Anglo-American immigrants to Louisiana contributed new fiddle tunes and dances, such as reels, jigs, and hoedowns.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.