Traducción de hokey en español:
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], maloExample sentences
- It should have sounded hokey, a sentiment like that, but from him, it even seemed slightly impressive.
- It's difficult to describe the plot of film without making it sound hokey and mawkish.
- The fact that Mitch had gone up to the stage and sang some hokey karaoke song love song, his eyes glimpsing again and again at Jess, had only egged Lynn on.
- Few things are harder to create convincingly than an album of rhyming spoken word - it's hard not to sound pretentious, derivative or hokey.
- If only the plot didn't sound so hokey.
- Although the hokey use of literary criticism gets tiring really quick, the often prescient comments about friction between contemporary world cultures and its future direction is what makes some interesting reading.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.