- 1.1 (in hopeful way) the dog looked hopefully at its master el perro miró expectante a su dueño can you pay me in dollars? she asked hopefully —¿puedes pagarme en dólares? —preguntó esperanzadaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (indep) [uso criticado/criticized usage] hopefully, Jim will have remembered es de esperar que Jim se haya acordado when do you leave? — hopefully, on Friday ¿cuándo te vas? — el viernes, espero or si Dios quiere methods which, hopefully, will speed up production métodos que, se espera, aceleren la producción
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the most hopefully titled song turns out to catalogue misery and disaster.
- Several of our clients are looking hopefully at this new circuit with some expected performance increases.
- The revision has already had an impact on research, hopefully in a positive manner.
- We got in touch with Umbro and hopefully they took some of our suggestions on board.
- I have never had the best of luck in Old Firm games and hopefully I can start to turn that.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.