- 1.1 (in hopeful way) Ver ejemplos: the dog looked hopefully at its mastercan you pay me in dollars? she asked hopefullyel perro miró expectante a su dueño—¿puedes pagarme en dólares? —preguntó esperanzadaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (sentence adv) [criticized usage]hopefully, Jim will have remembered
when do you leave? — hopefully, on Fridayes de esperar que Jim se haya acordadomethods which, hopefully, will speed up production¿cuándo te vas? — el viernes, espero or si Dios quieremétodos que, se espera, aceleren la producciónOraciones de ejemplo
- Even the most hopefully titled song turns out to catalogue misery and disaster.
- Several of our clients are looking hopefully at this new circuit with some expected performance increases.
- The revision has already had an impact on research, hopefully in a positive manner.
- We got in touch with Umbro and hopefully they took some of our suggestions on board.
- I have never had the best of luck in Old Firm games and hopefully I can start to turn that.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than