Traducción de hug en español:
transitive verb present participle hugging past tense, past participle hugged
- 1(person/doll/cushion)I hugged my knees to my chest
abrazarme apreté las rodillas contra el pechoto hug oneselffelicitarse
congratularseOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He turned around to face her and she drew closer to him, hugging him tightly, kissing him on the cheek.
- He hugged me tightly, kissed me and I'm sure he smelled my hair as he rubbed my back.
- I smiled and squeezed the person that was hugging me affectionately.
- He hunched his legs up to his body and hugged them tightly to his chest as the night wind tore across him.
- Angstrom pulls his legs up close to his body, hugging them tightly.
- She quickly crawled against the railing and sobbed, grabbing her knees against her, hugging it tightly for comfort.
- 2 (keep close to)ir pegado athe boat hugged the shoreel barco avanzaba pegado a la costaOraciones de ejemplo
- We took Highway 1 along the spectacular Pacific coast south of Monterey, the road hugging close to the cliffside.
- It includes two passes over the classic Whaanga Coast test, which hugs the Tasman Sea coastline and is rated by many as the best stage in the entire championship.
- The Denver Universal Spaceport was right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, hugging the Colorado Island coastline.
- 3 (cling to) [literary]I hugged the thought to myselfme guardé el pensamientoOraciones de ejemplo
- He is proud of his ability to do this work by himself and tells about his day's routine all the while hugging a secret that he will share with his family in the evening.
- Alone on her mountain, Deanna is hugging a secret.
- to give somebody a hugabrazar or darle un abrazo a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- We go through the motions, the meaningless hugs, the tears, the constant apologies.
- She stepped back from my hug whipping her tears from her face.
- There had been tiffs and tears, hugs and kisses, but nothing so dramatic as what was to follow after most of them had left.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda