Traducción de humble en español:
- 1 (lowly, unpretentious) he worked as a humble office clerkera un humilde empleado de oficinaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He was from a humble social background, raised either in a village or an orphanage.
- These official inscriptions were produced in substantial quantities, in contrast to the small number of inscriptions produced by more humble social groups.
- The party's rise also provided an opportunity for people of humble social origins to enter politics.
- They then proceeded to torch the humble dwellings of the farm workers, presumably to ensure that they would not try to return to the village.
- Even though my dwelling is both humble and modest I still find the quarterly levy feels like more than I can afford.
- Despite their humble beginnings, they are an internationally recognised and respected organisation.
- 2 (meek, unassuming) in my humble opinionen mi modesta or humilde opiniónyour humble servant (at end of letter) [formal] [dated]su seguro servidor [formal] [dated](in speech) (literary or humorous)
un servidor/una servidora [dated] [humorous]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He's so humble and modest; I'm someone who literally brags when he goes to the gym, so it's pretty cool to come across such selflessness.
- Can you be stinking rich and love yourself and be proud of yourself and yet be humble and modest as well?
- These executives and managers are humble, fearless, modest, and willful with endless reserves of energy.
- All this was attended to in a professional and caring manner, whilst offering humble apologies for the state of the equipment they were forced to endure.
- At that point, offer your humble apologies and cancel the message.
- In my humble opinion, a beard can perform double duty as being a source of comfort and enjoyment, as well as looking sharp.
- 1 (make humble)(person)he must humble himself before God
darle una lección de humildad adebe acercarse a Dios con humildada humbling experienceuna lección de humildadOraciones de ejemplo
- Experiencing his mercy should humble us, fill us with gratitude, and move us to be merciful toward those around us.
- But we should see it through to the very end, totally humble these people, then build them back up so they may actually give back to civilization.
- I think that sometimes, that is what humbles me most.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda