Traducción de hymn en español:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] cántico (masculine), himno (masculine) to sing from the same hymn sheet cantar al son de la misma músicaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (paean) himno (masculine), canto (masculine)
- Wine and even drunkenness are frequent images in medieval hymns and other religious poems.
- They should be ‘words’ that can't be easily guessed, like acronyms referring to hymns, praise songs, or verses.
- The Rig Veda is a collection of hymns praising the gods and glorifying the conquests and the heroics of the aristocratic Aryan cult.
- In the Christian tradition, hymns are songs of worship, sung by congregation and choir.
- I used to feel good when I went to the local Congregational Church and sang hymns.
- The congregation also sang the hymns Lord Of All Hopefulness and Abide With Me, and heard clips of Peel speaking in a variety of radio broadcasts.
- More precisely, the film is a hymn to the theatricality implicit in most love affairs: their deceptive art and sweet fraudulence.
- One of my favorite books is an extended hymn of praise to French food, wine and general attitude toward the pleasant things in life.
- Will Hutton's new book is a hymn of praise to Europe.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.