- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] cántico (masculine), himno (masculine) to sing from the same hymn sheet cantar al son de la misma músicaMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (paean) himno (masculine), canto (masculine)
- Wine and even drunkenness are frequent images in medieval hymns and other religious poems.
- They should be ‘words’ that can't be easily guessed, like acronyms referring to hymns, praise songs, or verses.
- The Rig Veda is a collection of hymns praising the gods and glorifying the conquests and the heroics of the aristocratic Aryan cult.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the Christian tradition, hymns are songs of worship, sung by congregation and choir.
- I used to feel good when I went to the local Congregational Church and sang hymns.
- The congregation also sang the hymns Lord Of All Hopefulness and Abide With Me, and heard clips of Peel speaking in a variety of radio broadcasts.
- More precisely, the film is a hymn to the theatricality implicit in most love affairs: their deceptive art and sweet fraudulence.
- One of my favorite books is an extended hymn of praise to French food, wine and general attitude toward the pleasant things in life.
- Will Hutton's new book is a hymn of praise to Europe.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.