Traducción de hymn en español:
- 1 (Religion) to sing from the same hymn sheetcantar al son de la misma músicaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wine and even drunkenness are frequent images in medieval hymns and other religious poems.
- They should be ‘words’ that can't be easily guessed, like acronyms referring to hymns, praise songs, or verses.
- The Rig Veda is a collection of hymns praising the gods and glorifying the conquests and the heroics of the aristocratic Aryan cult.
- In the Christian tradition, hymns are songs of worship, sung by congregation and choir.
- I used to feel good when I went to the local Congregational Church and sang hymns.
- The congregation also sang the hymns Lord Of All Hopefulness and Abide With Me, and heard clips of Peel speaking in a variety of radio broadcasts.
- 2 (paean)Oraciones de ejemplo
- More precisely, the film is a hymn to the theatricality implicit in most love affairs: their deceptive art and sweet fraudulence.
- One of my favorite books is an extended hymn of praise to French food, wine and general attitude toward the pleasant things in life.
- Will Hutton's new book is a hymn of praise to Europe.
- [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Already enamoured of the small Canadian town, he began to hymn its praises in verse which he read to public gatherings.
- For example, they did not often gather together with harps and rebecks to celebrate their national glories, or to hymn their national heroes.
- He hymns the progress of the year just past and the minty weight of new policies waiting for examination.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda