Traducción de hype en español:
- 1.1 uncountable (publicity) Ver ejemplos: despite all the (media) hype, the film was not a successthere's been a lot of hype over o about vitamin pillsa pesar de todo el despliegue or bombo publicitario, la película no tuvo éxitose han exagerado mucho las virtudes de las vitaminasOraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (thing promoted) Ver ejemplos: this play/exhibition is hype of the month in New York
este mes en Nueva York no se habla más que de esta obra/exposición
- From a marketing perspective fan sites and public discussion are a great source of free promotion and hype.
- Thanks to Caleb for contacting Wrappamania and getting them a promotion with hype.
- Of course, as with most advance marketing hype, he, or his contact more likely, neglected to mention an important fact.
- [colloquial]the film was much hyped in advancepromocionar con bombos y platillos or (Spain) a bombo y platillola película estuvo precedida de una gran campaña publicitariaOraciones de ejemplo
- In fact, some people in the publishing industry think it's a great idea, sponsors buying authors to hype their products, but why stop there?
- Willes had his supporters, even in the newsroom, and his ideas were hyped as a way to save a dying industry.
- Nagel told us there was no point hyping a product that consumers can't yet buy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.