- [suggestion/state] hipnótico; [voice/eyes/rhythm] hipnotizador, hipnotizanteMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She maintains that hypnotic subjects are asked basically to take on ‘what really amounts to a parody of epileptic symptoms.’
- The importance of using both high and low hypnotizable subjects in hypnotic pain research is emphasized.
- That means that the eye roll accounts for very little of the subject's hypnotic behavior.
- His voice may not be as pure as it once was, nor soar quite so magnificently, but it is still wonderfully hypnotic.
- ‘Remember Me’ contains one of the greatest guitar riffs of all time and ‘Fear Of Drowning’ is wonderfully hypnotic.
- This celebration conveys its own hypnotic delight, inviting us to suspend unanswerable questions about its ultimate purpose.
noun/nombrec and u
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.