- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] histéricoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (uncontrolled) [fans/crowd] histérico he had a hysterical outburst le dio un ataque de histeria, se puso histérico she broke into a fit of hysterical laughter empezó a reírse histéricamente 1.3 (very funny) [colloquial/familiar] para morirse or desternillarse de (la) risa, tronchante (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
- And as he watched her in confusion, Shelley's chuckle turned into an uncontrollable, hysterical fit of laughter.
- Approach this end room and the first thing noticed will be the hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.
- The young woman had crying fits, which were interspersed with screams and bursts of hysterical laughter.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So I may be a cynical, hysterical, psychotic, twisted masochist.
- Such a figure is literally and etymologically hysterical, as it is excessively feminized; it is also psychoanalytically hysterical.
- Although Halle is not around to encounter Beloved, he too suffers trauma and exhibits hysterical symptoms.
- How did this role come to you, this very funny, hysterical gun moll role?
- For the show, a group of puppeteers steps in and performs these calls with some very funny looking puppets on hysterical sets.
- Extreme gore and hysterical pratfalls all combine in a truly memorable mix.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.