Traducción de hysterical en español:
- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] histéricoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (uncontrolled) [fans/crowd] histérico he had a hysterical outburst le dio un ataque de histeria, se puso histérico she broke into a fit of hysterical laughter empezó a reírse histéricamente 1.3 (very funny) [colloquial/familiar] para morirse or desternillarse de (la) risa, tronchante (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
- And as he watched her in confusion, Shelley's chuckle turned into an uncontrollable, hysterical fit of laughter.
- Approach this end room and the first thing noticed will be the hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.
- The young woman had crying fits, which were interspersed with screams and bursts of hysterical laughter.
- So I may be a cynical, hysterical, psychotic, twisted masochist.
- Such a figure is literally and etymologically hysterical, as it is excessively feminized; it is also psychoanalytically hysterical.
- Although Halle is not around to encounter Beloved, he too suffers trauma and exhibits hysterical symptoms.
- How did this role come to you, this very funny, hysterical gun moll role?
- For the show, a group of puppeteers steps in and performs these calls with some very funny looking puppets on hysterical sets.
- Extreme gore and hysterical pratfalls all combine in a truly memorable mix.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the