Traducción de image en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (picture) image processorprocesador (masculine) de imágenesOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (mental picture) the image most people have of the French
I had a sudden image of you leavingla imagen que la mayoría de la gente tiene de los francesesde repente te vi yéndoteOraciones de ejemplo
- Abstract paintings abandon images of the external world, speaking instead directly to people's internal thought processes.
- The ‘Groundview’ series of paintings uses different images to represent the ground as space.
- Like the sculpture, the images represent a very naive viewpoint in the art world.
- The brain requires practice at forming those mental images in order to absorb increasingly complex or abstract ideas in later life.
- More than any other, there is deconstructionism, according to which the images and ideas that constitute culture are deconstructed.
- His mental image is not a representation of a tree.
- 2 uncountable (public persona) to change one's imagecorporate imagecambiar de imagen(before noun) image builder o maker image buildingimagen corporativa or de empresaimage consultantcreación (feminine) de imagenOraciones de ejemplo
- The entry points to the open space will be well defined with landscape elements and will be treated in such a manner as to present an image of public space.
- I smiled a lot and presented an image to the public that all was fine.
- There have been attempts to present a more open image to the public.
- 3 (no plural) 3.1 (likeness) God created man in his own image to be the spitting image o spit and image of somebody3.2 (embodiment)ser la viva imagen or el vivo retrato de alguienser idéntico a alguienthey looked the image of happinessviva imagen (feminine)eran la viva imagen de la felicidadOraciones de ejemplo
- They want to spoil the divine likeness of man made in the image of God.
- His is the pure logic of fiction, shaping a world in the image of the art that depicts it.
- In the 1980s the two institutions launched a crusade to remake the world in the image of the free market.
- 4 countable (Literat)Oraciones de ejemplo
- I listened for recurring images, words, metaphors, and contradictions in the narrative.
- In other words, for all the images and metaphors music often presents us with, an album cover is its tangible embodiment.
- Evidently, only the images and metaphors of fiction could do justice to the welter of searing impressions.
- 5 countable (statue)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mystics throughout the ages have understood how the holy fire burns away the superficial images and idols we erect.
- While the church saw the importance of art as a method of instruction, it also faced a biblical injunction against images.
- I also don't know of any religion that has no idol or image of its God.
- 1 (make image of)Oraciones de ejemplo
- We question the motivations of those who make the images, while the real people imaged in these photographs die unacknowledged.
- He might have pointed out, for example, that one reason why Yahweh is not to be imaged is that the only depiction of Him is provided by human beings.
- The female body imaged in the film is not abstract, generalised or idealised.
- 2 (form mental image of)hacerse una imagen mental deOraciones de ejemplo
- Try to image a child with painful wounds similar to burns covering most of his or her body.
- I would image he's been under difficult conditions over the last 8 months.
- I just can't image what would have taken them all away at once with no word.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.