Traducción de immediately en español:
- 1 1.1 (at once) it's not immediately obviousno resulta obvio a primera vistaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (as conjunction)
(British English)I'll send you a cheque immediately the goods arriveimmediately I said it, I realized what I had donele mandaré un cheque en cuanto llegue la mercancíaen cuanto lo dije, me di cuenta de lo que había hecho
- I scraped once and immediately a frog sounded once from beneath the porch.
- On his return, he joined Shackleton and immediately set sail once more for the Antarctic.
- Once inside, I immediately fall in with four London guys who are also staying in our hotel.
- 2 2.1 (referring to time, space, rank)(before/after)my room is immediately above yoursthe person immediately above him at workmi habitación está exactamente or justo encima de la tuya2.2 (directly)su superior inmediato en el trabajo(British English)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.
- It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.
- He was unaware that he was upside down and thought he was in the corridor immediately behind the coal train's cab.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.