Traducción de immediately en español:
- 1 1.1 (at once) inmediatamente, de inmediato it's not immediately obvious no resulta obvio a primera vista 1.2 (as conjunction/como conjunción) (British English/inglés británico) en cuanto I'll send you a cheque immediately the goods arrive le mandaré un cheque en cuanto llegue la mercancía immediately I said it, I realized what I had done en cuanto lo dije, me di cuenta de lo que había hecho
- 2 2.1 (referring to time, space, rank) [before/after] inmediatamente my room is immediately above yours mi habitación está exactamente or justo encima de la tuya the person immediately above him at work su superior inmediato en el trabajo 2.2 (directly) (British English/inglés británico) directamenteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.
- It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.
- He was unaware that he was upside down and thought he was in the corridor immediately behind the coal train's cab.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I scraped once and immediately a frog sounded once from beneath the porch.
- On his return, he joined Shackleton and immediately set sail once more for the Antarctic.
- Once inside, I immediately fall in with four London guys who are also staying in our hotel.
- They are released in the area immediately affected by the subject's behaviour.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas