Traducción de immediately en español:
- 1 1.1 (at once) inmediatamente, de inmediato it's not immediately obvious no resulta obvio a primera vista 1.2 (as conjunction/como conjunción) (British English/inglés británico) en cuanto I'll send you a cheque immediately the goods arrive le mandaré un cheque en cuanto llegue la mercancía immediately I said it, I realized what I had done en cuanto lo dije, me di cuenta de lo que había hecho
- 2 2.1 (referring to time, space, rank) [before/after] inmediatamente my room is immediately above yours mi habitación está exactamente or justo encima de la tuya the person immediately above him at work su superior inmediato en el trabajo 2.2 (directly) (British English/inglés británico) directamenteExample sentences
- Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.
- It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.
- He was unaware that he was upside down and thought he was in the corridor immediately behind the coal train's cab.
- I scraped once and immediately a frog sounded once from beneath the porch.
- On his return, he joined Shackleton and immediately set sail once more for the Antarctic.
- Once inside, I immediately fall in with four London guys who are also staying in our hotel.
- They are released in the area immediately affected by the subject's behaviour.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.