Traducción de immediately en español:
- 1 1.1 (at once) it's not immediately obviousno resulta obvio a primera vistaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (as conjunction)
(British English)I'll send you a cheque immediately the goods arrive
- I scraped once and immediately a frog sounded once from beneath the porch.
- On his return, he joined Shackleton and immediately set sail once more for the Antarctic.
- Once inside, I immediately fall in with four London guys who are also staying in our hotel.
en cuantole mandaré un cheque en cuanto llegue la mercancíaimmediately I said it, I realized what I had doneen cuanto lo dije, me di cuenta de lo que había hecho
- 2 2.1 (referring to time, space, rank)(before/after)my room is immediately above yours
inmediatamentemi habitación está exactamente or justo encima de la tuyathe person immediately above him at worksu superior inmediato en el trabajoOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (directly)
- Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.
- It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.
- He was unaware that he was upside down and thought he was in the corridor immediately behind the coal train's cab.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda