Traducción de immediately en español:
- 1 1.1 (at once) it's not immediately obviousno resulta obvio a primera vistaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (as conjunction) (British English) I'll send you a cheque immediately the goods arrive
le mandaré un cheque en cuanto llegue la mercancíaimmediately I said it, I realized what I had doneen cuanto lo dije, me di cuenta de lo que había hecho
- I scraped once and immediately a frog sounded once from beneath the porch.
- On his return, he joined Shackleton and immediately set sail once more for the Antarctic.
- Once inside, I immediately fall in with four London guys who are also staying in our hotel.
- 2 2.1 (referring to time, space, rank)(before/after)my room is immediately above yours
inmediatamentemi habitación está exactamente or justo encima de la tuyathe person immediately above him at worksu superior inmediato en el trabajoOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (directly) (British English)
- Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.
- It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.
- He was unaware that he was upside down and thought he was in the corridor immediately behind the coal train's cab.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda