Traducción de impose en español:
- 1(restriction/punishment/condition)the judge imposed the maximum sentenceshe imposed her will on themel juez aplicó la pena máximaI won't impose my presence on you any furtherles impuso su voluntadno lo importuno más con mi presenciaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She said the present system had come about mainly due to the restrictions imposed by international institutions.
- In the meantime, if the bill is delayed, local authorities, including Merton, could introduce individual bylaws to impose restrictions in their areas.
- Financial institutions are expected to impose some restrictions on this for administrative purposes.
- Under the original order, unanimity among the judges was not required, even to impose the death penalty.
- He was given a conditional discharge for six months for obstructing the police officer and no separate penalty was imposed for the other charges.
- However, consumer groups argue that banks should not impose such exorbitant penalty charges as they do not reflect the costs incurred when customers exceed borrowing limits.
- I don't wish to impose, but …to imposeno quisiera molestar, pero …
ono uponsomebodyI think I've imposed on him enough alreadyto impose on somebody's generosity/goodwill/hospitalityme parece que ya lo he molestado or importunado bastanteabusar de la generosidad/buena voluntad/hospitalidad de alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- After all, you had already imposed yourself on them (as it seldom was a her) and to start a conversation where none was offered seemed an unwelcome intrusion.
- How do you deal with people who impose themselves on you?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.