Traducción de impossible en español:
- 1.1(task/job/request)she's making impossible demands on youit's impossible for him/us/me to arrive by noonte está exigiendo lo imposibleit's impossible for two people to use the machine at the same timele/nos/me es imposible llegar a mediodíaes imposible que dos personas utilicen la máquina al mismo tiempoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (intolerable)
(position/situation)to make life impossible for somebody1.3hacerle la vida imposible a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- Drug use has become so widespread and accepted that it is impossible to enforce existing laws.
- Representing such a lifetime's work on a single disc is a near impossible task.
- Synthesising all of the various glycoforms in the laboratory would be an almost impossible task.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Those of you in that impossible situation have all my empathy, and best wishes for a happy resolution.
- Clergy and parents are being put through impossible situations each and every year.
- He added it would put people from Pool in an impossible situation.
- He was confusing enough when he was alive but now, when he's dead, he's impossible.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.