Traducción de impossible en español:
- 1.1 [task/job/request] imposible she's making impossible demands on you te está exigiendo lo imposible it's impossible for him/us/me to arrive by noon le/nos/me es imposible llegar a mediodía it's impossible for two people to use the machine at the same time es imposible que dos personas utilicen la máquina al mismo tiempoExample sentences1.2 (intolerable) [position/situation] intolerable to make life impossible for sb hacerle* la vida imposible a algn 1.3 [child/person] tremendo, increíble
- Drug use has become so widespread and accepted that it is impossible to enforce existing laws.
- Representing such a lifetime's work on a single disc is a near impossible task.
- Synthesising all of the various glycoforms in the laboratory would be an almost impossible task.
- Those of you in that impossible situation have all my empathy, and best wishes for a happy resolution.
- Clergy and parents are being put through impossible situations each and every year.
- He added it would put people from Pool in an impossible situation.
- He was confusing enough when he was alive but now, when he's dead, he's impossible.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a