Traducción de impotent en español:
- 1.1 (powerless) impotenteExample sentences1.2 (sexually) impotente
- Yet it happened, and he felt helpless, powerless, and impotent.
- The end result is that we not only feel frightened - we often feel unable to respond, and feel powerless and impotent as individuals.
- Thus, they are impotent, powerless to confront the current regime.
- He is impotent and unable to satisfy his estranged wife.
- Rumours of his extraordinary sexual powers spread and multiplied, though they were probably nonsense - there seems more evidence, indeed, to suggest that he was sexually impotent.
- He's not impotent or physically handicapped, he just isn't very interested and says there is more to a relationship than sex.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.