- 1.1 (powerless) impotenteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (sexually) impotente
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet it happened, and he felt helpless, powerless, and impotent.
- The end result is that we not only feel frightened - we often feel unable to respond, and feel powerless and impotent as individuals.
- Thus, they are impotent, powerless to confront the current regime.
- He is impotent and unable to satisfy his estranged wife.
- Rumours of his extraordinary sexual powers spread and multiplied, though they were probably nonsense - there seems more evidence, indeed, to suggest that he was sexually impotent.
- He's not impotent or physically handicapped, he just isn't very interested and says there is more to a relationship than sex.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.