Traducción de impression en español:
- 1 1.1 (idea, image) my impressions of Francefirst impressionslas impresiones que tengo de Franciait's my impression that she doesn't want to golas primeras impresionesthis sketch is to give you an impression of what the house will look liketengo or me da la impresión de que no quiere irto give somebody the impression that …este croquis es para que se haga una idea de cómo será la casaI get the impression that he wants us to leavedarle a alguien la impresión de que …sorry, I obviously had the wrong impression about youtengo or me da la impresión de que quiere que nos vayamosto be under the impression (that) …lo siento, está visto que me había formado una opinión equivocada de ticreer or pensar que …tener la impresión de que …Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (effect) to make o create a good/bad impression on somebody
- He manages the feat of being at once soft-spoken and opinionated - giving the impression that he genuinely doesn't care what other people think of him.
- Language is a means to communicate ideas and impressions, its development influenced by the environment, by physiological and psychological traits.
- He was eager to share his impressions and opinions on my writings.
the mirrors give the room the impression of depthcausarle or producirle a alguien una buena/mala impresiónit made no impression at all on the stainlos espejos le dan (una sensación de) profundidad a la habitaciónwe were beginning to make some impression on their defenseno surtió ningún efecto en la manchashe certainly made an impression!estábamos empezando a hacer mella en su defensa¡no hay duda de que causó impacto!Oraciones de ejemplo
- Detectives circulated artists' impressions of the attacker, security was stepped up at the university and undercover police patrols were mobilised in the area.
- Sources close to the project told Scotland on Sunday that while artists' impressions and outline plans exist for the roof, the technical details of how it will be built have still not been worked out.
- More than any other medium, our perception of architecture is increasingly mediated through renders, walkthroughs and glossy artist's impressions.
- She added that if the city made a good impression on such visitors, there could be a spin-off benefit if they returned to York at a later date with their families or friends for a holiday.
- His latest film has failed to make much of an impression on US critics, following its Christmas Day release in America.
- It made a strong impression on me and, with other influences, led to my refusing to register with the Selective Service System two years later.
- 2 2.1 (imprint) to leave an impression in/on something2.2 (Printing) second impressiondejar una impresión or huella en algoOraciones de ejemplo2.3 (Dentistry)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A second impression was issued nine months after the first and Dodgson began to plan a sequel.
- In some books he used three impressions: one for staves, another for notes and other musical signs, and the third for the text.
- Of all the books' multiple impressions, two in particular stand out.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Your dentist will take impressions of your teeth using a kind of putty and send these to a laboratory where the splint is made.
- This action will create an impression of the top teeth in the rubber material.
- A dog-bite expert, who analysed dental impressions of Charlie's teeth, concluded that Mr Green's injuries were not caused by a dog.
- A mezzotint plate produced fewer impressions than a line engraving, but the engravers bewailed its invention, as being an easier and more facile process.
- Wood engraving allows to make finer lines than woodcuts and more impressions from the same block.
- Then he must recarve the second image into the remainder of the same block, apply the second color and print over the impressions of the first step.
- 3 (impersonation)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Harold entertained everyone with impressions of his namesake, Evans.
- Owen laughed and I continued entertaining him with impressions until we pulled up to the curb of his house.
- And I amused everyone at Urgent Care with my stunning impressions of ocean animals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.