Traducción de impute en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] to impute sth
tosth/sb imputarle algo aalgo/algn [formal], atribuirle* algo aalgo/algnExample sentences
- Crucial facts are elided and fictitious positions are imputed to his opponents.
- The father's views, the article properly noted, cannot simply be imputed to the son.
- ‘When those connections are made in this campaign and are imputed to this president, it's going to be a very bad thing for the president,’ he said.
- In a nutshell, the issue was whether God's righteousness is imputed (thus the Lutherans) or imparted (thus Rome).
- Thus, in the immediate context Paul is teaching that God imputes righteousness by faith in Christ apart from works.
- The central point of God saving the ungodly is that He does so by imputing the righteousness of Christ to the one who believes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.