Traducción de indefinite en español:
- 1 1.1 (with no fixed limit) (usually before noun) he was granted indefinite leave of absencese le concedió permiso or (in Latin America also) licencia por tiempo indeterminadoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (vague)
- Until recently, though, they failed to do so, and Chapters capitalized on this reluctance by deferring payments - to everyone - for an almost indefinite length.
- In most cases, such detail is stored for indefinite lengths of time.
- Readers of the Star Tribune will remain in their cloud of unknowing for the indefinite future.
- 2 (Linguistics)(article/pronoun)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most mainstream politics have capitulated to the normalization of a state of indefinite, vague and continuous low-level war.
- But should so vague and indefinite a threat to peace be sufficient reason for military intervention?
- The water is deep here and such a dark blue that the lines of the tiles at the bottom are obscured, indefinite.
- A sentence stating that something exists, usually consisting of there, the verb be, and an indefinite noun phrase: There's a tavern in the town.
- On this account, it is the polysemy of the indefinite article that gives rise to the ambiguity of the indefinite noun phrase.
- While bare plurals are ambiguous between the two readings, indefinite singulars can only refer to a rule or a regulation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.