- [stain/marker] indeleble, imborrable; [ink] indeleble; [impression/memory] indeleble, imborrableMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you ask Liberians if they voted, they will proudly show you their thumb painted with indelible ink, the mark of the voter.
- Voters who do turn up to the polling stations today will have their thumb marked with indelible ink to prevent them voting more than once.
- Voters will have their finger marked with indelible ink to avoid repeat ballots.
- Both the weather and the cost of living seem to have left an indelible impression on the star's memory since his last visit, but he said he would still be keen to make another film here.
- Learning through hands-on experiences leaves a more indelible impression.
- Witnessing the devastation and tragic scenes of human suffering left an indelible impression on Burchett and had a profound effect on the rest of his life.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.