Traducción de indelicate en español:
- 1.1 (vulgar) [behavior/remark] indelicado, descortés it is indelicate to act like that actuar así es indelicado or de mala educación 1.2 (tactless) [action/remark] indiscreto, falto de tactoExample sentences
- Which, come to think of it, raises the indelicate question.
- Forgive me for the indelicate question, whose decision was it to go with cremation?
- And, precisely because of the ignorance we are trying to remedy, there is always the possibility that the question itself will prove indelicate or otherwise an occasion for trouble.
- Those of you who are still unclear on the meaning behind the Life Lesson Of The Day are warned that the story of how I came to discover this Lesson is slightly indelicate.
- Tranmere played with a good deal more enthusiasm as the evening wore on, suggesting that Aldridge had expressed - presumably in an indelicate fashion - his sense of displeasure during the recess.
- And if you heard the folks from this feisty bit of terra firma, you'd know their accent, not to mention their vocabulary was indubitably indelicate if not incomprehensibly improper.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.