Traducción de indelicate en español:
- 1 (vulgar) it is indelicate to act like thatactuar así es indelicado or de mala educaciónOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Which, come to think of it, raises the indelicate question.
- Forgive me for the indelicate question, whose decision was it to go with cremation?
- And, precisely because of the ignorance we are trying to remedy, there is always the possibility that the question itself will prove indelicate or otherwise an occasion for trouble.
- Those of you who are still unclear on the meaning behind the Life Lesson Of The Day are warned that the story of how I came to discover this Lesson is slightly indelicate.
- Tranmere played with a good deal more enthusiasm as the evening wore on, suggesting that Aldridge had expressed - presumably in an indelicate fashion - his sense of displeasure during the recess.
- And if you heard the folks from this feisty bit of terra firma, you'd know their accent, not to mention their vocabulary was indubitably indelicate if not incomprehensibly improper.
- 2 (tactless)(action/remark)
falto de tacto
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda