Traducción de indulgence en español:
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1 (satisfaction) complacencia (feminine) 2.2 (tolerance) indulgencia (feminine) she showed great indulgence toward her grandson mimaba or consentía mucho a su nieto, era muy complaciente con su nietoExample sentences
- To be able to look at childhood fantasies with indulgence and optimism is a lot about recognising the child in all of us.
- We are in the era of guarded opulence and while heads are rolling in town, a certain level of indulgence continues to continue in Napoleon's France.
- Unfortunately, this talent had a weak side: her inclination toward indulgence and spoiling her little darlings.
- And we will have contributed a good deal of pain, cruelty and selfish indulgence to the karma of the universe.
- It was either taught in parables or using horror messages to discourage young people from ‘premarital’ sexual indulgence.
- The very measures that are supposed to protect our young people from over indulgence of self-abuse habits are in fact the lures that draw them into it.
- 3 c and u [Religion/Religión] indulgencia (feminine)Example sentences
- The ‘treasures of the Church,’ out of which the Pope grants indulgences, are not sufficiently named or known among the people of Christ.
- The practice of granting indulgences - remission of punishment for sins through the intercession of the Church - already had a long history.
- Most especially Luther disputed the sale of indulgences whereby, as Luther perceived, believers might buy forgiveness for themselves or their departed relatives.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.