Traducción de indulgence en español:
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (satisfaction) 2.2 (tolerance) she showed great indulgence toward her grandsonmimaba or consentía mucho a su nietoera muy complaciente con su nietoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- To be able to look at childhood fantasies with indulgence and optimism is a lot about recognising the child in all of us.
- We are in the era of guarded opulence and while heads are rolling in town, a certain level of indulgence continues to continue in Napoleon's France.
- Unfortunately, this talent had a weak side: her inclination toward indulgence and spoiling her little darlings.
- And we will have contributed a good deal of pain, cruelty and selfish indulgence to the karma of the universe.
- It was either taught in parables or using horror messages to discourage young people from ‘premarital’ sexual indulgence.
- The very measures that are supposed to protect our young people from over indulgence of self-abuse habits are in fact the lures that draw them into it.
- 3 countable or uncountable (Religion)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The ‘treasures of the Church,’ out of which the Pope grants indulgences, are not sufficiently named or known among the people of Christ.
- The practice of granting indulgences - remission of punishment for sins through the intercession of the Church - already had a long history.
- Most especially Luther disputed the sale of indulgences whereby, as Luther perceived, believers might buy forgiveness for themselves or their departed relatives.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.