- 1.1 (with air, gas) [dinghy/airbed/balloon] inflar, hinchar (Esp)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (increase) [figures/prices/economy] inflar; [reputation] exagerar to inflate someone's ego alimentarle el ego a algn
- At launch, the balloon is partially inflated with helium and expands as it rises.
- If the balloon stays partially inflated, it can act as a sail and drag Fossett's closet-sized capsule for miles.
- A few pebbles from my drive in a party balloon partially inflated with water served the purpose.
- [balloon/dinghy] inflarse, hincharse (Esp)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- About 10 minutes later, small air pockets throughout the mattress begin inflating and deflating to produce a gentle rocking motion.
- They inflate differently and behave differently, and once blown up, they can't be deflated for storage or re-used.
- Compressed air is blown into an opening and the two sheets inflate.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.