Traducción de inflect en español:
- 1.1 (Linguistics)(verb)(noun)a highly inflected languageuna lengua flexiva or que hace gran uso de la flexión o accidenciaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (vary pitch of)
- By contrast, the final verb is not marked for switch-reference but is fully inflected for such categories, and this inflection is relevant to the whole clause chain.
- A mantra is a kind of prayer that contains the name of God that is inflected grammatically in the dative case.
- There are two present-tense verbs here, both inflected for plural agreement.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Chinese is monosyllabic, Japanese is polysyllabic; Japanese verbs, adjectives and adverbs inflect, whereas they don't in Chinese; and Japanese has a system of postpositions that Chinese doesn't.
- We listed a few words that we claimed were just exceptions to the claim that monosyllabic adjectives inflect, and we included wrong on that list.
- Languages can be classified into one of three types: isolating or noninflective, agglutinating, and inflecting.
- As the patterns of notes or letters are inflected, moments of fulfillment or stability are perceived.
- Taking a whirlwind tempo, as he did, is one thing; but failing to inflect the smaller motivic units that comprise it is quite another.
- But even performers who ‘adhere to the score’ greatly inflect their readings by personal, pianistic, musical and emotional modifications.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the