Traducción de inflect en español:
- 1 (Linguistics)(verb)
conjugar(noun)a highly inflected language
declinaruna lengua flexiva or que hace gran uso de la flexión o accidenciaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- By contrast, the final verb is not marked for switch-reference but is fully inflected for such categories, and this inflection is relevant to the whole clause chain.
- A mantra is a kind of prayer that contains the name of God that is inflected grammatically in the dative case.
- There are two present-tense verbs here, both inflected for plural agreement.
- Chinese is monosyllabic, Japanese is polysyllabic; Japanese verbs, adjectives and adverbs inflect, whereas they don't in Chinese; and Japanese has a system of postpositions that Chinese doesn't.
- We listed a few words that we claimed were just exceptions to the claim that monosyllabic adjectives inflect, and we included wrong on that list.
- Languages can be classified into one of three types: isolating or noninflective, agglutinating, and inflecting.
- 2 (vary pitch of)Oraciones de ejemplo
- As the patterns of notes or letters are inflected, moments of fulfillment or stability are perceived.
- Taking a whirlwind tempo, as he did, is one thing; but failing to inflect the smaller motivic units that comprise it is quite another.
- But even performers who ‘adhere to the score’ greatly inflect their readings by personal, pianistic, musical and emotional modifications.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda