Traducción de inflection en español:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (Linguistics)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (intonation)
- There are inflexions for number and tense, the vocabulary is Latin or Germanic for the most part, with all the baggage those words bring with them.
- To learn the languages with inversions, it is enough to know the words and their inflections; to learn the French language, we must also retain the word order.
- In many hymns (but not all) we have substituted second person plural pronouns and verbal inflections for second person singular ones, but only where this leaves the poetic and rhyming schemes of the hymns unaltered.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (Mathematics)
- But what we do in English is shift the subordinate clause verb into preterite inflection (had blue eyes instead of has blue eyes) as if to respect the choice of tense in the main clause.
- Spanish uses word order, rather than noun and pronoun inflection, to encode meaning.
- In sentences, inflection for case allows a certain freedom of word order, more or less as in Latin.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In such services, both the minister and the congregation routinely use voice rhythm and vocal inflection to convey meaning.
- On the other hand, they were superb ‘readers’ of voices, intonation, inflection, fear, evasion, demand.
- While Caan does a fairly credible job with the accent, voice inflection, and mannerisms, I had a difficult time with his being cast in this role.
- However, the optimal cluster size depended on the point of inflection of the curve describing the relationship between female mating bias and cluster size.
- With the parameters we use, this hysteresis covers a rather small range of velocities and only results in a small inflexion in the force-velocity curve.
- The thresholds for low and high CRI are located at the inflexion points of the curve, embracing about 80% of the genes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.