- 1.1 [Culin] ingrediente (m) the ingredients of o for this dish los ingredientes de or para este plato 1.2 [Pharm] componente (m) active ingredient componente activoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (element) elemento (m) the main ingredients of her character los principales elementos de su carácter an essential ingredient of o for happiness un ingrediente or elemento esencial para ser feliz
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Place the first four ingredients in a food processor with a pinch of salt, and process until combined.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan big enough to hold everything, including the pears.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and place on a plate.
- The contribution of her staff over many years was also a vital ingredient in the factor of success.
- His fiction is constipated with the factual ingredients he stuffed into it.
- It is a film about overcoming the odds, an integral ingredient of the bush myth.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.