Traducción de inner en español:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun, no comparative/delante del nombre, sin comparativo)
- 1.1 [room/layer/part] interior inner Cabinet gabinete (masculine) interno ([ miembros del gabinete ministerial que toman las decisiones ]) the inner circle that advises the President el círculo de asesores más allegados al presidente the inner city[ la zona del centro urbano habitada por familias de escasos ingresos, caracterizada por problemas sociales etc ] the inner ear el oído internoExample sentences1.2 (of person) [life] interior; [thoughts] íntimo inner self fuero (masculine) interno the inner man [humorous/humorístico] el estómago
- We pass through the arch and inside to the inner courtyard.
- Ornate doorways offer glimpses of inner courtyards and enticing interiors; many are university buildings, but just as many are candlelit bistros and bars.
- My legs are really sore today, stiff in places and ways I'm not used to… calves, inner thighs, quads, glutes and that crease just inside the hip at the top of the leg.
- How much do you share your inner feelings or secrets with your best friend?
- These wonderful complements would extend your inner thoughts, your feelings, your emotions, and your experiences.
- His calm gaze masked inner feelings of frustrated anger.
- (in archery) anillo (masculine) ([ que rodea la diana ])
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.