- 1.1 (madness) demencia (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (foolishness) locura (feminine), insensatez (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In practice, the effect of this strict approach has not been greatly to swell the numbers of people pleading insanity.
- There's something about this place that breeds great madness and insanity.
- The trial judge ruled that this was a defence of insanity, whereupon she pleaded guilty and appealed.
- But the show does capture the various insanities and absurdities of his life, and is filled with clips of his more outrageous outfits.
- Sarcasm raises its ugly head between all your sacred rites and ceremonies, but you cling on to your methodical insanities.
- Yet, one has to wonder how National, despite the multitude of Labour insanities, only leads by one point.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.