- 1.1 (madness) demencia (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (foolishness) locura (f), insensatez (f)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In practice, the effect of this strict approach has not been greatly to swell the numbers of people pleading insanity.
- There's something about this place that breeds great madness and insanity.
- The trial judge ruled that this was a defence of insanity, whereupon she pleaded guilty and appealed.
- But the show does capture the various insanities and absurdities of his life, and is filled with clips of his more outrageous outfits.
- Sarcasm raises its ugly head between all your sacred rites and ceremonies, but you cling on to your methodical insanities.
- Yet, one has to wonder how National, despite the multitude of Labour insanities, only leads by one point.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.