- 1.1 (madness) demencia (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (foolishness) locura (f), insensatez (f)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In practice, the effect of this strict approach has not been greatly to swell the numbers of people pleading insanity.
- There's something about this place that breeds great madness and insanity.
- The trial judge ruled that this was a defence of insanity, whereupon she pleaded guilty and appealed.
- But the show does capture the various insanities and absurdities of his life, and is filled with clips of his more outrageous outfits.
- Sarcasm raises its ugly head between all your sacred rites and ceremonies, but you cling on to your methodical insanities.
- Yet, one has to wonder how National, despite the multitude of Labour insanities, only leads by one point.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.