- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (act) introducción (f), inserción (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable (of advertisement) inserción (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just prior to insertion of the IV line, the dressing and cream should be removed.
- They used invasive methods of blood pressure recording, possibly insertion of an arterial line.
- Hello, strange indentation in shin identical to the little depressions alien abductees believe are the points of insertion for their implants.
- There were 392 insertions in over 450 newspapers.
- It has tactically placed more than 150 advertising insertions from January to June promoting the strapline, ‘Connects you to the world’.
- In addition to cross-channel promotions, ad insertions and mailings will be utilized to lure potential customers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.