Traducción de instrumental en español:
- 1 (serving as a means) to be instrumental
insth jugar* un papel decisivo enalgo he was instrumental in setting up the organization jugó un papel decisivo en la fundación de la organización his mediation was instrumental in bringing the two sides together su mediación jugó un papel decisivo en lograr el acercamiento de ambas partesOraciones de ejemplo
- They went to war together and both were instrumental in a victory that many consider a defining moment in Canadian hockey history.
- A few well chosen elements of directorial interpretation are instrumental in making this production more suited to and enjoyable for its audience.
- The strategy, which was instrumental in Microsoft's victory in the so-called browser wars, is being replayed in the digital media market.
- 2 [Music/Música] instrumentalOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There follow three chapters dealing with other sources grouped by genre: sacred music, theatre music and vocal, keyboard and instrumental music.
- Concerts of vocal and instrumental music were given regularly.
- Although his musical output was modest, his vocal and instrumental music speaks in a highly personal voice.
- A dense libretto, by the composer, and an expressionistic musical style, which searches out new instrumental colors, make this opera a masterpiece.
- It is music without any rhetoric or goal, in which periods of time (increasingly lengthy as he got older) are filled with washes of instrumental colour.
- If the score breaks no new ground for Glass, the fine brush strokes of instrumental color lend texture and atmosphere to every scene, especially in the first opera.
- 3 [Technology/Tecnología] [navigation] por instrumentosOraciones de ejemplo
- The distribution of true ages may be only approximated by the measured distribution, because the latter can be disturbed by fluctuations in measured age caused by instrumental error.
- In electronic devices, even a negligible instrumental error can totally degrade the system compared to electro-mechanical ones.
- The organoleptic quality of tomato fruit involves a set of attributes (flavour, aroma, texture) that can be evaluated either by sensory analyses or by instrumental measures.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.