Traducción de insure en español:
- 1 (Finance) he insured his life for $500,000I'm insured to drive any carse hizo un seguro de vida de 500.000 dólaresthe sum insuredcon mi seguro puedo manejar or (Spain) conducir cualquier cocheto insure something/somebodyla cantidad asegurada
againstsomethingyou must insure yourself/your home against fireasegurar algo/a alguien contraalgowe're insured against all riskstienes que asegurarte/asegurar la casa contra incendiosestamos asegurados contra todo riesgoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The wife shall ensure the property is fully insured for all perils to closing at her expense and for full insurable value.
- No carrier will insure a high-risk property if a loss of, say, $3 billion would wipe out the company before government aid kicks in.
- Both insure against loss or damage to gear and set premiums on declared value.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- First, that it was an ordinary personal accident policy whereby payment of the sums insured was independent of any fault by anybody.
- So… are the sums insured up to date and adequate?
- But either they cover the risks required to be insured against by section 143 and 145 of the Road Traffic Act 1972 and applied by the certificates or they do not.
- GE is certainly going to suffer a net economic loss if any of their executives or even middle managers drop dead - are you going to keep them from insuring the risk?
- Well, I mean, you would have to know exactly what he means by insuring the risks.
- 2 (American English) → ensure
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.