Traducción de insure en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [Finance] asegurar he insured his life for $500,000 se hizo un seguro de vida de 500.000 dólares I'm insured to drive any car con mi seguro puedo manejar or (Spain/España) conducir cualquier coche the sum insured la cantidad asegurada to insure sth/sb
againststh asegurar algo/a algn contraalgo you must insure yourself/your home against fire tienes que asegurarte/asegurar la casa contra incendios we're insured against all risks estamos asegurados contra todo riesgoExample sentences
- The wife shall ensure the property is fully insured for all perils to closing at her expense and for full insurable value.
- No carrier will insure a high-risk property if a loss of, say, $3 billion would wipe out the company before government aid kicks in.
- Both insure against loss or damage to gear and set premiums on declared value.
- First, that it was an ordinary personal accident policy whereby payment of the sums insured was independent of any fault by anybody.
- So… are the sums insured up to date and adequate?
- But either they cover the risks required to be insured against by section 143 and 145 of the Road Traffic Act 1972 and applied by the certificates or they do not.
- GE is certainly going to suffer a net economic loss if any of their executives or even middle managers drop dead - are you going to keep them from insuring the risk?
- Well, I mean, you would have to know exactly what he means by insuring the risks.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) ensure
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the