Traducción de intemperate en español:
- 1.1 (unrestrained) an intemperate outburstun desafuero
un exabruptoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (addicted to drink) [euphemistic]
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (severe)
- I take offence at the suggestion, which would be refuted by anyone present in the Committee, that my behaviour was intemperate, immoderate, or offensive, if that word was used, as well.
- A hastily penned memo from the heir to the throne, and an intemperate radio outburst from the Education Secretary, says everything about the entrenched positions of royalty and New Labour.
- But his explanation for his intemperate outburst does not inspire confidence.
- Devout New England Puritans were not unusually promiscuous or intemperate.
- Why had she married this rakish, intemperate man - this man who drank himself to an early demise?
- But the hopefulness with which Joey starts the summer rapidly devolves into confusion and fright as he tries to manage his remorseful, fetching, intemperate, hyperactive, and alcoholic father.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda