Traducción de intemperate en español:
- 1.1 (unrestrained) [anger/joy] desaforado, inmoderado an intemperate outburst un desafuero, un exabrupto 1.2 (addicted to drink) [euphemistic/eufemístico] inmoderado (en la bebida)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (severe) [climate] inclemente, riguroso
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Devout New England Puritans were not unusually promiscuous or intemperate.
- Why had she married this rakish, intemperate man - this man who drank himself to an early demise?
- But the hopefulness with which Joey starts the summer rapidly devolves into confusion and fright as he tries to manage his remorseful, fetching, intemperate, hyperactive, and alcoholic father.
- I take offence at the suggestion, which would be refuted by anyone present in the Committee, that my behaviour was intemperate, immoderate, or offensive, if that word was used, as well.
- A hastily penned memo from the heir to the throne, and an intemperate radio outburst from the Education Secretary, says everything about the entrenched positions of royalty and New Labour.
- But his explanation for his intemperate outburst does not inspire confidence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.