Traducción de intemperate en español:
- 1.1 (unrestrained) an intemperate outburstun desafuero1.2 (addicted to drink) [euphemistic]
un exabruptoOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (severe)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Devout New England Puritans were not unusually promiscuous or intemperate.
- Why had she married this rakish, intemperate man - this man who drank himself to an early demise?
- But the hopefulness with which Joey starts the summer rapidly devolves into confusion and fright as he tries to manage his remorseful, fetching, intemperate, hyperactive, and alcoholic father.
- I take offence at the suggestion, which would be refuted by anyone present in the Committee, that my behaviour was intemperate, immoderate, or offensive, if that word was used, as well.
- A hastily penned memo from the heir to the throne, and an intemperate radio outburst from the Education Secretary, says everything about the entrenched positions of royalty and New Labour.
- But his explanation for his intemperate outburst does not inspire confidence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda