- internacional international crime/language delito (masculine)/idioma (masculine) internacionalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- 1.1 (event) partido (masculine) internacional 1.2 (player) internacional (masculine and feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.