Traducción de international en español:
- international crime/languagedelito (masculine) /idioma (masculine) internacionalOraciones de ejemplo
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
noun→ Newspapers (Sport)
- 1 (event)partido (masculine) internacionalOraciones de ejemplo
- His round included the Seabank Hotel in Porthcawl, where the Welsh football and rugby teams stayed before internationals.
- Northern Ireland games regularly attracted crowds of 30,000 to Windsor Park for home internationals as the team often qualified for international tournaments.
- On the sporting side, such events included rugby internationals and Olympic soccer matches.
- 2 (player)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Carefully edited videos of East European playmakers, South American internationals and the next big thing out of Africa start piling up on desks.
- Two senior Leeds players - both internationals - are known to have squared up to each other in the dressing room and had to be separated before the row escalated into an exchange of punches.
- Better players, more internationals, more evenly spread about the clubs, more uncertain (beyond the top three or four) than ever before.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda