Traducción de international en español:
- internacional international crime/language delito (masculine)/idioma (masculine) internacionalExample sentences
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- 1.1 (event) partido (masculine) internacional 1.2 (player) internacional (masculine and feminine)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a