- 1 (question) [criminal/suspect/spy] interrogar*, someter a un interrogatorio
- 2 [Computing/Informática] [Telecommunications/Telecomunicaciones] [computer/database] interrogar* aMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are now increasing numbers of projects which aim systematically to sequence insertion sites, so that mutant isolation will simply involve interrogating databases and then requesting seed.
- The first hits obtained with the E. coli queries were used in turn to interrogate the databases.
- BGT opted to build a web-based system that would allow customers to interrogate the data held in its databases and pull down the information relevant to them on an ‘as-needed’ basis.
- Every child could have embedded location detectors and many houses could have electronics for interrogating such detectors.
- When the device was interrogated, no evidence was found that a shock had been delivered.
- In such electrically passive topologies, the lasers and receivers are located remotely from the sensor arrays and interrogate the sensors via fiber-optic links.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.