- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of pattern, embroidery) lo intrincado, complejidad (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2
(intricacies plural)(complexities) complejidades (feminine plural)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lyrically, it's is not hugely involving, but I find that the complexity and intricacy of the music itself more than makes up for this.
- The learning curve on the complexity and intricacy of each task is sufficiently well judged to be both addictive and achievable.
- But I had not understood the full complexity and intricacy of the interpretive process.
- Soon the hobby turned into passion as the intricacies of the subject unfolded with experience.
- The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.
- He is particularly interested in detail and the intricacies of policy.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.