- 1.1 u (of pattern, embroidery) lo intrincado, complejidad (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2
(intricacies pl)(complexities) complejidades (fpl)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lyrically, it's is not hugely involving, but I find that the complexity and intricacy of the music itself more than makes up for this.
- The learning curve on the complexity and intricacy of each task is sufficiently well judged to be both addictive and achievable.
- But I had not understood the full complexity and intricacy of the interpretive process.
- Soon the hobby turned into passion as the intricacies of the subject unfolded with experience.
- The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.
- He is particularly interested in detail and the intricacies of policy.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.