- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of pattern, embroidery) lo intrincado, complejidad (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2
(intricacies plural)(complexities) complejidades (feminine plural)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lyrically, it's is not hugely involving, but I find that the complexity and intricacy of the music itself more than makes up for this.
- The learning curve on the complexity and intricacy of each task is sufficiently well judged to be both addictive and achievable.
- But I had not understood the full complexity and intricacy of the interpretive process.
- Soon the hobby turned into passion as the intricacies of the subject unfolded with experience.
- The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.
- He is particularly interested in detail and the intricacies of policy.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.