Traducción de introduction en español:
- 1 uncountable or countable 1.1 (to person) I'll make the introductionsyo haré las presentacionesI was given an introduction to the managerme dieron una carta de presentación para el directorOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (to activity, experience)introduction
- Outside of formal introductions greetings are often vocal and are not accompanied by a handshake or kiss.
- As for his name, I hardly think a formal introduction was necessary.
- Following the western cultural practice of ladies first, the entire session of formal introductions was completed in a blink of the eye.
tosomethingintroducción (feminine)it was a good introduction to the subject aalgofue una buena introducción al temathat was my introduction to Franceesa fue mi primera toma de contacto con Franciaher introduction to these mysteriessu iniciación en estos misteriosOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (of speaker, performer) Dr Smith, who needs no introduction from me …
el doctor Smith, que no necesita (de) ninguna presentación …Oraciones de ejemplo
- His introduction to youth work came two years ago through an adventure holiday organised by local police.
- The roots of this approach might be traced to his introduction to experimental film-making.
- My introduction to the Connemara way of life in the late 1960 s coincided with the last days of an older generation which had seen life under English rule and the emerging Irish Free State.
- On the whole, the above documents envisage development and large-scale introduction of advanced infocommunications technologies in Russia.
- This will provide a more equitable policy framework to allow the development and introduction of cost-effective technological change and innovation.
- For vegetable and fruit growers IFA is demanding the immediate introduction of a targeted rescue package for producers.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (bringing in) the introduction of another colorel añadido de otro colorafter his introduction in Act I, he does not reappear until the enddespués de su presentación en el primer acto, no vuelve a aparecer hasta el final2.2 (of species, innovation, practice) 2.3 (of legislation, tax)(of bill) presentación (feminine)
- 4 countable 4.1 (to meeting, lecture)Oraciones de ejemplo4.2 (in book) 4.3 (Music)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The technique adopted in this volume is to bundle a series of essays arbitrarily culled from various publications with an explanatory introduction by the volume editor.
- The engravings were produced under his direction, while the introduction and explanatory text were written by Fortune Barthelemy de Felice.
- The book includes an introduction to the Report and an explanation of its significance to public health reform.
- Unnecessary orchestral introductions taken from Richard Strauss and Rossini add little of value.
- After a brief introduction, the music becomes a sensuous waltz, filled with regret.
- It also contains brooding and atmospheric music in the introduction and some quite effective string writing in the latter half.
- 5 countable (elementary instruction) Introduction to PhysicsIntroducción or Iniciación a la físicaOraciones de ejemplo
- It also may be an engaging supplemental text for an undergraduate introduction to family studies course.
- The book is an accessible introduction to subject matter that is notable for its complexity - rocket science, in fact.
- I recommend this book as a concise introduction to a subject that is not only of lively current interest, but also has roots in the works of our great mathematical ancestors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda