Traducción de intrude en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1 (disturb) importunar, molestar; (interfere) inmiscuirse*, meterse I hope I'm not intruding no quisiera importunar or molestar I wouldn't dream of intruding where I'm not wanted nunca se me ocurriría meterme or inmiscuirme donde no me llaman the noise intruded even into the furthest recesses of the house el ruido penetraba or se infiltraba hasta el último rincón de la casa to intrude
onsb importunar or molestar a algnto intrude onsth I didn't want to intrude on her grief no quise importunarla en su dolor to intrude on sb's privacy inmiscuirse* or meterse en la vida privada de algnOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The documentary-style of the movie also lends it a necessarily gritty look, so that viewers almost feel as though they are intruding on a real life situation.
- And if it doesn't give you a feeling of empathy and some sense of guilt about intruding on the suffering of others, why are you not ashamed of your self-flattering belief that you are an artist?
- Hope we are not intruding on your Super wife as we are writing this letter as a Super joke really, but we would love you to write to us.
- There are some wood panels, which may not be to everyone's taste, but overall the use of plastics leathers and metals is subtle enough not to intrude on the general effect of an elegant ambiance.
- They did not want the real effects of the war to intrude on the reality-TV version being broadcast to the public.
- Here balances tend to be off kilter in a few places: listen, for example, to the brawny horn intrude on the lovely alternate theme in the first movement.
- 2 [Geology/Geología] [rock/magma] penetrarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Clastic dykes do not exclusively intrude sediments; they also intrude granitic rock and mafic sills and are associated with lava flows in volcanic environments.
- Numerous undated granitic and dioritic plutons intrude the Palaeozoic rocks and form large areas of Karlik Tagh and Barkol Tagh.
- They intrude Upper Carboniferous host rocks (Westphalian B-C), but do not penetrate the Permian units.
- Upper Jurassic Fossil Bluff Group rocks are intruded by coeval, minor alkaline basaltic rocks.
- During the middle to late Tertiary Period, dikes, sills, and small irregular bodies of mafic to silicic igneous material were intruded into the bedded sedimentary and volcanic rocks.
- Nielsen, however, found no evidence for major faults and suggested that the igneous rocks had been intruded into and extruded onto the sedimentary units contemporaneously with basin development.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [formal or liter] to intrude sth
onsb [problems] importunar a algn conalgo excuse me for intruding a pessimistic note into the discussion discúlpenme por introducir una nota de pesimismo en la discusiónOraciones de ejemplo
- I would not wittingly have intruded my poor presence upon such a gallant company.
- Somehow Hamilton intruded torso between shot and net and the ball spun past.
- Any attempt by the Labour mafia to intrude a political crony or some ‘socially inclusive’ candidate into the specialist, highly sophisticated milieu of the National Galleries would be an outrage.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.