Traducción de intrusion en español:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1 (unwelcome entry) intrusión (feminine); (— in private life) intromisión (feminine), intrusión (feminine) please forgive my intrusion perdone que lo importune the article was an intrusion on her privacy el artículo era una intromisión or intrusión en su vida privadaOraciones de ejemplo
- In her book, Cheryl is a vociferous critic of her treatment by journalists, accusing us of relentless intrusion into her privacy.
- The intrusion into personal privacy is compounded by the failure to limit access to the data held and its further use for purposes other than confirming a person's identity, he said.
- But each uptick in protection will typically come at the cost of more intrusion into the privacy of ordinary people.
- 2 [Geology/Geología] intrusión (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The associated magmatism resulted in intrusion of volcanic rocks into the sedimentary basins, magmatic underplating at the base of the crust, and large amounts of extrusive material.
- Overthrusting, volcanism, and plutonic igneous intrusion were identified as originating above the subduction zone where one plate is forced beneath the edge of its neighbour.
- Lower amphibolite-grade regional metamorphism predating intrusion of the Ballachulish Igneous Complex may have resulted in some monazite growth.
- Volcanic rocks of enormous thickness and deep-seated igneous intrusions from this period have created much of the geology of the Peruvian Andes.
- Continental break-up produced voluminous extrusive volcanic deposits and associated igneous intrusions, and had a major impact on long-term climatic conditions in the early Tertiary.
- In addition, volcanic rocks and intrusions of this age are distributed widely around the western and southern perimeter of the basin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.