Traducción de intrusion en español:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1 (unwelcome entry) intrusión (feminine); (— in private life) intromisión (feminine), intrusión (feminine) please forgive my intrusion perdone que lo importune the article was an intrusion on her privacy el artículo era una intromisión or intrusión en su vida privadaExample sentences
- In her book, Cheryl is a vociferous critic of her treatment by journalists, accusing us of relentless intrusion into her privacy.
- The intrusion into personal privacy is compounded by the failure to limit access to the data held and its further use for purposes other than confirming a person's identity, he said.
- But each uptick in protection will typically come at the cost of more intrusion into the privacy of ordinary people.
- 2 [Geology/Geología] intrusión (feminine)Example sentences
- The associated magmatism resulted in intrusion of volcanic rocks into the sedimentary basins, magmatic underplating at the base of the crust, and large amounts of extrusive material.
- Overthrusting, volcanism, and plutonic igneous intrusion were identified as originating above the subduction zone where one plate is forced beneath the edge of its neighbour.
- Lower amphibolite-grade regional metamorphism predating intrusion of the Ballachulish Igneous Complex may have resulted in some monazite growth.
- Volcanic rocks of enormous thickness and deep-seated igneous intrusions from this period have created much of the geology of the Peruvian Andes.
- Continental break-up produced voluminous extrusive volcanic deposits and associated igneous intrusions, and had a major impact on long-term climatic conditions in the early Tertiary.
- In addition, volcanic rocks and intrusions of this age are distributed widely around the western and southern perimeter of the basin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.