Traducción de intuition en español:
- 1.1 u and c (irrational feeling) intuición (feminine) I had an intuition about the outcome intuí lo que iba a pasar don't rely on your intuition no confíes en la intuición female o women's intuition intuición femeninaExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (understanding) [formal] intuición (feminine)
- Subjective insights, intuitions and hunches fall into this category of knowledge.
- As an illustration, consider our intuitions about brain-transplants.
- The work is an attempt to say something interesting by exploring the author's hunches and intuitions.
- Remember do not get overly concerned, basic common sense and intuition are your best guide.
- She uses her acting abilities and intuition to bluff foes out of their clothes.
- I've heard it vaguely before, and it exposes a hole in my understanding and intuition, if true.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.