- 1.1 u c (irrational feeling) intuición (f) I had an intuition about the outcome intuí lo que iba a pasar don't rely on your intuition no confíes en la intuición female o women's intuition intuición femeninaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 u (understanding) [formal] intuición (f)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subjective insights, intuitions and hunches fall into this category of knowledge.
- As an illustration, consider our intuitions about brain-transplants.
- The work is an attempt to say something interesting by exploring the author's hunches and intuitions.
- Remember do not get overly concerned, basic common sense and intuition are your best guide.
- She uses her acting abilities and intuition to bluff foes out of their clothes.
- I've heard it vaguely before, and it exposes a hole in my understanding and intuition, if true.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.