- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (irrational feeling) intuición (feminine) I had an intuition about the outcome intuí lo que iba a pasar don't rely on your intuition no confíes en la intuición female o women's intuition intuición femeninaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (understanding) [formal] intuición (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subjective insights, intuitions and hunches fall into this category of knowledge.
- As an illustration, consider our intuitions about brain-transplants.
- The work is an attempt to say something interesting by exploring the author's hunches and intuitions.
- Remember do not get overly concerned, basic common sense and intuition are your best guide.
- She uses her acting abilities and intuition to bluff foes out of their clothes.
- I've heard it vaguely before, and it exposes a hole in my understanding and intuition, if true.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages