- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (irrational feeling) intuición (feminine) I had an intuition about the outcome intuí lo que iba a pasar don't rely on your intuition no confíes en la intuición female o women's intuition intuición femeninaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (understanding) [formal] intuición (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subjective insights, intuitions and hunches fall into this category of knowledge.
- As an illustration, consider our intuitions about brain-transplants.
- The work is an attempt to say something interesting by exploring the author's hunches and intuitions.
- Remember do not get overly concerned, basic common sense and intuition are your best guide.
- She uses her acting abilities and intuition to bluff foes out of their clothes.
- I've heard it vaguely before, and it exposes a hole in my understanding and intuition, if true.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.