- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (irrational feeling) intuición (feminine) I had an intuition about the outcome intuí lo que iba a pasar don't rely on your intuition no confíes en la intuición female o women's intuition intuición femeninaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (understanding) [formal] intuición (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subjective insights, intuitions and hunches fall into this category of knowledge.
- As an illustration, consider our intuitions about brain-transplants.
- The work is an attempt to say something interesting by exploring the author's hunches and intuitions.
- Remember do not get overly concerned, basic common sense and intuition are your best guide.
- She uses her acting abilities and intuition to bluff foes out of their clothes.
- I've heard it vaguely before, and it exposes a hole in my understanding and intuition, if true.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.