Traducción de invade en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] invadirExample sentences1.2 (overrun) [room/environment] invadir to invade sb's privacy invadir or vulnerar la intimidad de algn
Example sentences1.3 [Biology/Biología] [Medicine/Medicina] invadir
- I think that the greatest revelation of the Iraq war has been that we lack the military force to invade a smallish country with terrain that provides easy surveillance and movement.
- I am just inquiring, what was the British tradition in relation to maintaining discipline of its forces when they were invading countries like India?
- British armed forces invaded Mesopotamia, as Iraq was then known, in 1914 with promises of freedom - from the Turks.
- Then, activists invaded the public space of lunch counters and voter registration offices simply to eat lunch and register to vote.
- The minute he said that a heavy atmosphere of silence invaded the place.
- He was someone special enough that they could let him invade their comfortable place.
- They are not normally present in significant quantities until a plant is invaded by disease.
- Plants are exposed to a great number of pathogenic microorganisms, but a relatively small proportion of them are able to invade plants and cause diseases.
- Now when anything invades another cell, or particularly when a parasite invades a red blood cell, they have to multiply.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [Military/Militar] invadir
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.