Traducción de invasion en español:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] invasión (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [plans/strategy] de invasiónExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of tourists, relatives) invasión (feminine) a gross invasion of my privacy/rights una violación de mi intimidad/mis derechos
- I have never heard of any of them volunteering to join our forces in an armed invasion.
- He launched the second invasion to retake by force the rebellious republic.
- The second scenario would involve a limited invasion of special forces and a sustained bombing campaign.
Example sentences1.3 [Biology/Biología] invasión (feminine)
- The Torah speaks of the evil prophet Bilaam praising the Israelites for dwelling arrangements that prevented unwanted intrusions and other invasions of privacy.
- The reason nobody takes action over unjustifiable privacy invasions is because the very taking of such actions would cause further and more intrusive invasions of privacy.
- I'm not sure, but I suspect such a perspective would reveal that steps that in the United States are considered severe and unwarranted invasions of privacy are considered rather routine abroad.
- The final whistle sparked a pitch invasion of ecstatic fans and the Burnley players got off as quickly as they could.
- He was later caught up in the pitch invasion as he was carried by celebrating fans.
- This was to be the last action of the game as the referee blew the final whistle and the pitch invasion and celebrations got underway.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the