- 1 (annoy) irritar, molestar the constant buzzing irritated me beyond endurance el zumbido constante me sacaba de quicio or de las casillasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Later that evening, Jenny remarked that she was irritated with Sara.
- Ryan asked, but Meg could tell he wasn't irritated; his tone was teasingly amiable.
- The situation was made worse when Jason made a remark that had irritated her.
- 2 (make sore) [skin/scalp/membrane] irritarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The top of the femoral canal may be reinforced by a mesh made of a synthetic material that does not irritate the body.
- Without the protection of the eyelid, the inside of the eyelid and the surface of your eye may become dry, irritated and inflamed.
- Every single square inch of your body is irritated.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)